The SLF-Series is a combined filtration and UV water disinfection treatment system able to remove impurities and safeguard your tank water supplies against bacteria, viruses and pathogens. With 3 models in the range, the SLF-series provides safe, potable water for small, medium and large houses. It can also be used in any other water treatment application where the combination of pre-filtration and UV water disinfection is required.
Complete Water Treatment is achieved in 3 steps
- Coarse Filtration – Removes impurities and sediment larger than 20 microns.
- Fine Filtration – Removes impurities and sediment over 1 micron, removes parasitic cysts like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- UV Disinfection – Inactivates pathogens, bacteria, and viruses
- Heavy duty 10” or 20” poly filter housings – depending on the model required.
- Premium Pleated Filter (20 micron) – provides a high surface area for maximum impurity removal whilst prolonging the filter’s life.
- Dense Spiral Wound Poly Filter (1 micron) – increased capacity to prevent smaller particles from reaching drinking water supplies.
- High quality 316 grade stainless steel UV reactor – ensures longevity of the system.
- BSP threaded connections – for ease of connection to plumbing infrastructure.
- Heavy duty mounting bracket – system permanently mounted securely.
- Lamp fail alarm – alerts user and prevents untreated water from being consumed.
- Innovative high output, low pressure UV lamps – target UV dose is maintained throughout lamp life.
- Pure fused quartz sleeves – allows optimum UV output from the lamp to the water.
- Lamp parallel to water flow – water disinfected from chamber entry point to exit.