Specialists in Air Purifiers For Allergy & Asthma Sufferers and Air Pollution Control
When you consider the average person breathes 11,000 litres of air a day (7-8 litres every minute) by comparison to consuming just 2 litres of water, you soon realise how important the quality of the air you breathe is and that it can and does affect your health. 50% of toxic pollutants humans are exposed to are airborne. You would not drink water contaminated with pollutants so why compromise with the quality of the air you breathe.
If you suffer from allergies, asthma, a respiratory condition or are concerned about air pollutants in your home, office or commercial environment InovaAir will have the right air purifier system for you. Our aim is to supply air purifiers which will best perform to the customer's individual requirements. With customisable filters for all of our models, depending on whether your application is for dust, allergens or high levels of chemical pollutants.
What do InovaAir Air Purifiers remove from the air?
- Dust Mites
- Mould spores
- Pet Allergens
- Chemicals (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Pollens from grasses, weeds, flowers and trees.
- Bacteria, Viruses
How can an Air Purifier help me in controlling my allergies?
Using an air purifier is one of the most effective ways to reduce exposure to airborne dust and allergens. An InovaAir Air Purifier will allow you to breathe air free of dust, allergens and pollutants. InovaAir air purifiers are portable allowing them to be used in the bedroom at night and in your in living area during the day.
If you are considering buying an Air Purifier make sure it has a Medical-Grade HEPA Filter (High Efficiency Particle Arrestance).
Most people purchase air purifiers to remove dust and allergens from the air and want the highest level of efficiency available. Medical-grade HEPA filters offer the highest level of efficiency: a minimum capture of 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns in size and larger. With 1 micron measuring just 1/10,000 of a centimetre HEPA filters will remove dust mites, mould spores, pet allergens, pollens and ultra fine particles from the air.
Medical-grade HEPA filers are made from a very fine paper (not polypropylene or synthetic materials) which traps microscopic particles so fine they will even remove bacteria and viruses. This is why HEPA filters are used in hospital and medical applications, including operating theatres.
With the rise in popularity of HEPA vacuum cleaners and air purifiers, many manufacturers are claiming to use HEPA filters, however the majority of these are not Medical-grade and when tested, fail to filter 99.97% @ 0.3 microns of particles from the air. If you suffer from allergies or asthma it is critical to use an air purifier with a medical-grade HEPA filter.
The InovaAir Difference
- The highest quality and most durable air purifier available
- Powder coated Steel Construction blends well with any décor (will not age, fade, crack or deteriorate like plastic)
- Steel Filter Casings (no cardboard, plastic or foam used which is susceptible to air leaks)
- InovaAir Only Uses Scientifically Proven Air Filtering Technologies (ioniser-free and do not produce ozone)
- Highly Energy Efficient -less than a cent an hour to operate
- Made for 24 hour, quiet, continuous operation
- 3 Year Warranty (warranty unaffected by filter changes)
- The only air purifier fully Australian Made and Owned